Wave Panels Black Starter Set – Acoustic Treatment Foam
Wave Panels transform any space into a professional acoustic environment. Two foam layers of varying densities reduce both room echo and reverberation. Plus a concealed air pocket provides additional sound trapping. The result is all-round tonal balance for a superior broadcasting and listening experience.
Easy Setup & Removal
A hexagonal profile means Wave Panels can be configured to suit any space while proprietary EasyClick Frames make installation a breeze. Create multiple constellations, design unique shapes, and switch out colours on the fly. With Wave Panels, it’s easier than ever to fine-tune your space for that superior sound and feel.
• Dual density foam construction reduces room echo and reverberation.
• Optimises the audio quality of live broadcasts and recordings.
• Enhances your stereo or surround sound listening experience.
• Modular hexagonal profile enables limitless setup customisation.
• Proprietary EasyClick Frames ensure quick and easy assembly.
• Minimal mounting materials needed.
• tesa® adhesive strips plus screws and anchors included.
• Add and remove panels with ease.
• Available in different colours.
• Dimensions per panel: 1.85 x 19.33 x 16.77 in / 47 x 491 x 426 mm.
• Weight per panel: 8.8 oz / 250 g.
• Area per panel: 1.72 sqft / 0.16 m².
• Weight per frame : 1.8 oz / 50 g.
• Panel material: PU (polyurethane) & PES (polyester, cross-lapped).
• Frame material: Composite plastic.