Enjoy a warmer, more refined sound with silk-dome tweeters that offer a more balanced, realistic tone to the music you love. Pump up the volume and enjoy audio that stays smooth and accurate even at higher noise levels. Rich, powerful lows and a balanced mid-range complement the 1080BT’s warm sound. Enjoy a punchy low end that complements your mids and highs rather than overpowering them.
A matte finish offers a timeless look, while a smooth front panel creates a luxurious feel that you’ll enjoy admiring for years to come.
Modern Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows the unit to playback sound with greater precision than analog signals alone can muster. A thick MDF wooden enclosure keeps the cabinet from vibrating too much, which creates a smoother, clearer sound.
Bluetooth, AUX and PC inputs are available for both lossy and lossless playback. An easy-to-reach set of buttons on the top and back panel of the unit allow you to easily adjust playback on the fly.
A bass reflex port allows air to circulate more freely, improving its efficiency. That means you get a lower cut-off frequency on the low pass filter, which greatly improves sound response; plus, you get reduced distortion because the port is doing a lot of the work, which reduces the amount of cabinet resonance.
• 24W RMS total power output
• 19mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch mid-range and bass for optimum performance
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
• 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
• Multiple inputs including Bluetooth, AUX and PC
• Top button makes it easy to control by your fingertip
• Bass reflect port boost low-end frequencies
• Bluetooth version: V5.0
• Signal to noise ratio: :≥84dB (A)
• Noise level: ≤25dB (A)
• Frequency response: 67Hz~20KHz
• Tweeter driver: Ф19mm silk dome
• Bass driver: 4 inch
Dimensions: 106mm x 188mm x 163mm (WxHxD)